An opportunity to experience the practices of a yogic tradition that has been maintained in its full sanctity and vibrancy for thousands of years. This program is conducted by a highly trained Isha Hatha Yoga Teacher trained under the tutelage of Sadhguru
What is a Yogasana?
The word asana literally means a posture. Out of the innumerable asanas a body can assume, 84 have been identified as Yogasanas, through which one can transform the body and mind into a possibility for ultimate well-being.
Yogasanas are not exercises, but rather very subtle processes to manipulate one’s energy in a particular direction.
In an untrained state, the human body is a constant manifestation of various levels of compulsiveness. By consciously forming the body into a certain posture, one creates a conducive passage for energy flow that can elevate one’s consciousness. Yogasanas are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, thereby becoming in sync with the existence and naturally achieving a chemistry of healthfulness, joyfulness, blissfulness, and above all, balance.
The practice of Yogasanas provides countless benefits including:
- Relief of chronic health conditions
- Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility
- Stabilization of the body, mind, and energy system
- Deceleration of the aging process
Anyone over 14 years
Not suitable for pregnant women or those with serious back problems.
People who have had surgery within the last 6 months, have back, neck, leg or hip problems or have had an artificial joint replacement, please consult a doctor before registering.
- Participants will gain an in-depth knowledge and feel empowered to practice safely on their own.
- Suitable for those in good health, aged 14 and above, regardless of previous experience with yoga.