Surya Kriya is a potent yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health, wellness, and complete inner wellbeing. “Surya” means “sun,” and “kriya” means “inner energy process.” Surya Kriya activates the solar plexus to raise the samat prana, or solar heat, in the system. It also balances a person’s left and right energy channels, leading to stability of the body and stillness of the mind. This strong foundation becomes the basis to explore higher dimensions of life.
Traditionally available only to select groups of yogis, Surya Kriya is being offered by Sadhguru as a comprehensive spiritual practice that is ideal for the hectic pace of today’s world.
Surya Kriya includes several aspects that enrich one’s life:
– Develops mental clarity and focus
– Remedies weak constitutions
– Boosts vigor and vitality
– Balances hormonal levels in the body
– Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
Anyone above 14 years of age can attend. No previous experience of yoga required.
Not suitable for pregnant women or those with serious back problems. People who have had surgery within the last 6 months, have back, neck, leg or hip problems or have had an artificial joint replacement, please consult a doctor before registering.
- Traditionally available only to select groups of yogis, Surya Kriya is being offered by Sadhguru as a comprehensive spiritual practice that is ideal for the hectic pace of today’s world.
- Participants will gain an in-depth knowledge and feel empowered to practice safely on their own.
- Read more about Surya Kriya in “Align Magazine, Issue 2“