Surya Kriya is a potent yogic practice of tremendous antiquity – designed as a holistic process for health, wellness and complete inner wellbeing. “Surya” means sun, and “Kriya” means inner energy process. Surya Kriya activates the solar plexus within the system and balances a person’s energies, leading to stability of the body and stillness of the mind. This solid foundation becomes the basis to explore higher dimensions of life.
Surya Kriya Benefits:
– Develops mental clarity and focus
– Reduces anxiety, depression and stress
– Remedies weak constitutions
– Boosts vigour and vitality
– Balances hormonal levels in the body
– Aligns the body, mind, emotions and energy systems
– Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
Not suitable for pregnant women or those with serious back problems.
People who have had surgery within the last 6 months, have back, neck, leg or hip problems or have had an artificial joint replacement, please consult a doctor before registering.
Traditionally available only to select groups of yogis, Surya Kriya is being offered by Sadhguru as a comprehensive spiritual practice that is ideal for the hectic pace of today’s world.
Participants will gain an in-depth knowledge and feel empowered to practice safely on their own.
Read more about Surya Kriya in “Align Magazine, Issue 2“