The word “asana” literally means a posture. Out of the innumerable asanas a body can assume, 84 have been identified as Yogasanas, through which one can transform the body and mind into a possibility for ultimate well-being. Yogasanas are not exercises, but rather very subtle processes to manipulate one’s energy in a particular direction.
In an untrained state, the human body is a constant manifestation of various levels of compulsiveness.
By consciously forming the body into a certain posture, one creates a conducive passage for energy flow that can elevate one’s consciousness.
Yogasanas are a way of aligning the inner system and adjusting it to the celestial geometry, thereby becoming in sync with the existence and naturally achieving a chemistry of healthfulness, joyfulness, blissfulness, and above all, balance.
The practice of Yogasanas provides countless benefits including:
- Relief of chronic health conditions
- Evolution of body and mind towards a higher possibility
- Stabilization of the body, mind, and energy system
- Deceleration of the aging process
- Prepares one for deeper states of meditation
Mini Retreat Details
- Participants will gain an in-depth knowledge and feel empowered to practice safely on their own
- No more than 6 participants in the group so each student will get good attention from teacher
- Suitable for committed individuals aged 14+ regardless of previous experience with yoga
*** Not suitable for pregnant women or those with serious back problem. People who have had surgery within the last 6 months, have back, neck, leg or hip problems or have had an artificial joint replacement, please consult a doctor before registering ***